It allows you to manage the different work calendars that may be in the company. You can define a unique mandatory calendar for all workers in the company (if everyone works at the same time all year round) or you can even define a different calendar for each of the workers (if each will run in shifts and there is no common calendar to any worker).
You need to define a work calendar for each year.
If you need to define many different calendars it is useful to define the base calendar of weekends and holidays (see image) and after creating each individual calendar, import that base calendar.
Users with admin permission will be able to manage calendars.
On the main calendar maintenance screen you can enlist calendars and search for some existing type to modify or delete.
Each calendar can be associated with one or more users by pressing the second button. The following window will be displayed:
In the window you will see all users of the company and you can select them one by one or press the "Assign all users" button, to assign the calendar to all users in the company. The calendar will be assigned from the date indicated in the "F" field. From.". It is usually assigned from the first day of the year.
You can also assign calendars from the user maintenance screen.
Indicates calendar configuration data:
- Year: Calendar year. Each year you must define a new calendar.
- Name: Name to identify the calendar.
- Active: Indicates whether or not the calendar is active, so that it can be assigned or not on the user maintenance screen.
- Import calendar: Option to import an already defined base calendar. If you need to define many different calendars it is useful to define the base calendar of weekends and holidays and after creating each individual calendar, import that base calendar.
- Assign time type to each calendar day:
- Clicking on the grid of the year: allows you to assign the same time type to all days of the year.
- Clicking on a month grid (January, February, etc.): allows you to assign the same time type to all days of that month.
- Tapping on a day of the week grid (L, M, X, etc.): allows you to assign the same type of schedule to all days on that weekend.
- Clicking on a grid on a specific day in the calendar: allows you to assign a time type to a specific day in the calendar.