Users with admin permission will be able to manage company users.
On the main user maintenance screen you can register users and search for an existing user to modify or delete it.
Indicates general user identification data:
- Name: Full name of the user.
- Email: Email associated with the user. There can't be two users with the same email in GesFicher, even in other companies. It is mandatory and will be the data with which the user will be able to access the website and the mobile application. If the user forgets their password, they can request a new password. To do this, a message will be sent to this email.
- Password: From this option you can set or change the user's password.
- Active: Indicates whether the user is active or not. If it is not active, it will not be able to identify itself in the application, so you will not be able to make web clocks in or through the mobile app. The administrator user cannot be disabled.
Indicates the user's permissions:
- Administrator: Indicates whether the user is an administrator of the company. If the user is an administrator, they can configure the application and access the audit.
- Management: Indicates whether the user has permissions to view and review employee clocks in.
Time control settings
Indicates the settings of how the user can make clocks in:
- Time control: Indicates whether the user has to make clocks in to control their schedule.
- Code. terminal user: Indicates the code with which this user is identified in the physical clock in terminals. This code must be indicated in the GesFicherSync configuration so that the markups made in the terminal can be associated with the GesFicher user.
- Web clock in: Indicates whether the user can make clocks in through the GesFicher website.
- Mobile App clock in: Indicates whether the user can make clocks in through the Mobile App.
- Confirm saving clocks in: Indicates whether the user is prompted for confirmation each time they want to make a dial, both on the website and in the mobile app.
- Save geolocation: Indicates whether the user's GPS position should be saved each time they make a dial, both on the website and in the mobile app. If this option is enabled, you are not forced to dial in any specific area, but your GPS position is always saved.
- Location type: Indicates whether the user is forced to make clocks in in certain places configured in GesFicher:
- Do not force location: It does not require clocks in to be made anywhere.
- IP location: It forces the user to make clocks in in a particular network area, for example in a company Wi-Fi zone. If this type of location is required, it must indicate which IP or IP's is allowed, of those configured in the "IP Allowed" option.
- GPS location: It forces the user to make clocks in in a particular GPS-located area, for example in an area around the company. If you force this location you must indicate which zones are allowed, of those configured in the "Allowed relocations" option.
Allows you to assign the assigned calendar to each user:
The calendars indicated in the "Calendars" option can be assigned to users to define the schedule that the user must make each day of a given year.
Each year you have to generate and indicate a calendar to each user. In the "Calendars" option you can make a bulk assignment to all users if they all have the same schedule.
The app allows a calendar to be assigned to each user, for example if users work shifts and make continuous changes.