Users with management permission will be able to access the configuration module.
Setting clocks in
Indicates settings for clocks in:
- Allow web clocks in: Indicates whether clocks in are allowed through the website.
- Allow clocks in from mobile app: Indicates whether clocks in are allowed through the mobile app (GesFicherApp)
- Confirm saving clocks in: Indicates whether or not to ask for confirmation when signing. This setting will be used to set the default when enlisting new users. The value can be set independently for each user.
- IP control when saving clocks in: Indicates whether to use IP localization when signing. It is used for example so that clocks in can be made only when they have been identified in the company's local wi-fi or network.
- Geolocation control when saving clocks in: Indicates whether to use GPS positioning when signing. It is used for example so that clocks in can be done only in certain GPS areas.
Indicates the locale of the application:
- Sep. decimals: Decimal number separator.
- Date format: es-es (spanish), en-us (english), etc.
Indicates the company logo:
The logo file must be in PNG format with maximum dimensions of 200 x 55 pixels.
Shows the company's security settings:
It is used for example in the synchronization of clocks in between the GesFicherSync module and GesFicherWeb.
Allows you to hire new licenses to use GesFicher:
- Buy license: Allows you to purchase a license for a period of time, after the active license is terminated.
- Expand users: Allows you to expand the number of users of a license that is active.